OPEN YOUR HEART
LEND YOUR MUSCLE
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Committees & Board of Directors
United Way relies on volunteers from the community. They advise campaign operations, funding distribution, and finance. Recommendations are made to the Board of Directors for policy decisions and approval.
The Executive Committee is responsible for general operations and decisions not requiring Board approval, and provides the Board with recommendations regarding policies and procedures.
The Campaign Committee handles and is responsible for all matters relating to the planning of our annual Campaign.
The Communications Committee supervises and directs all materials for our annual Campaign and year-round educational programs designed to inform the Marshfield area of the services of the Marshfield Area United Way.
The Finance Committee reviews United Way financial statements, monitors investments, reviews external and internal auditing systems, assists in Campaign counts, and assists the Executive Director in the budgeting process.
LEADERSHIP GIVING COMMITTEE
The Leadership Committee is responsible for all matters relating to the planning of the annual leadership campaign, which solicits individual gifts of $500 or more.
COMMUNITY IMPACT COMMITTEE
The Community Impact Committee oversees the fund distribution process and recommends to the Board of Directors the allocated amount to be distributed to each Partner Program as identified by the Vision Councils.
COMMUNITY IMPACT REVIEW COMMITTEE
The Community Impact Review Committee consists of volunteers representing a cross-section of the community. The Committee interviews and evaluates community programs and reports their finding to the Community Impact Committee.
If you'd like to volunteer for any of the above United Way committees, call 384-9992 or click here.
- Layton Anderson - St. Joseph's Hospital
- Pat Anderson - Roehl Transport
- Steve Barg - City of Marshfield
- Debbie Bauer -- MACCI
- Murray Brilliant - Marshfield Clinic Human Genetics
- Jerry Cleveland - Ministry Health
- Teresa Derfus - Marshfield Clinic
- Donna Follen -- M&I Bank
- Mark Gayhart - Festival Foods
- Peg Geegan - School District of Marshfield
- Kim Heiman - Nasonville Dairy
- Andy Keogh - Community Representative
- Allison Machtan - Security Health Plan
- Andy Martin - Innovative Machines
- Kathy Meidl - Heritage Bank
- Tammy Meissner --Meissner Farms
- Lisa Thornton - Thornton Trucking
- Phil Trierweiler - Roehl Transport