The following is information on how to prepare and submit your application, as well as forms for you to submit.
- Please read the application early and carefully and follow the directions. If you have questions, call 715-384-9992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must provide details on the Outcome and Impact of the specific project/program for which you are seeking funding. This is not a report on what you have done, but a proposal of what you will do.
- Be succinct.
We realize that our request for you to measure the impact of your programs may present challenges to you. We understand that you are a small agency with limited resources and are not asking you for professional program evaluations. However, we ask you to be as specific as you can on the outcome of the program for which you seek funding. We can provide advice on developing outcome measures and indicators.
Process and Timeline:
- The application and all required documentation are due Friday, December 16, 2016 by 4:30 p.m. Late applications are not accepted and applications that are incomplete may be removed from funding consideration. Only electronic applications will be accepted.
- The applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted to schedule a mandatory presentation in front of our Review Panel. Failing to present to the Review Panel constitutes an incomplete application and your application may be removed from funding consideration.
- The Review Panel reviews the requests for funding, hears the presentations, seeks additional information, and makes recommendations to the United Way Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will meet at the end of February to consider the recommendations of the Panel and to make funding decisions.
- Agencies will be notified of the allocation decisions after February 20th.
- The first allocation payments will be made April 1st, 2017.
Please note that neither past support from United Way, nor this invitation to apply, is a guarantee that you will receive a Community Investment Allocation this year. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you again for your interest in being a United Way funded partner and for all you do to make our community a better place.