The following is information on how to prepare and submit your application, as well as, forms for you to submit.
- Please read the application early and carefully and follow the directions. If you have questions, call 715-384-9992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must provide details on the Outcome and Impact of the specific project/program for which you are seeking funding. This is not a report on what you have done, but a proposal of what you will do.
- Be succinct.
- Beginning in the 2020 funding year, the maximum amount of funding that any one organization is allowed for the total of their program(s) funding that shall not exceed 20% of the total amount of grant dollars available for distribution in a single funding cycle.
Process and Timeline:
- The application and all required documentation are due Friday, November 16, 2018 by 4:00 p.m. Late applications are not accepted and applications that are incomplete may be removed from funding consideration. Only electronic applications will be accepted.
- The applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted to schedule a mandatory presentation in front of our Review Panel. Failing to present to the Review Panel constitutes an incomplete application and your application may be removed from funding consideration.
- The Review Panel reviews the requests for funding, hears the presentations, seeks additional information, and makes recommendations to the United Way Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will meet at the end of February to consider the recommendations of the Panel and to make funding decisions.
- Agencies will be notified of the allocation decisions after February 20th.
- The first allocation payments will be made April 1st, 2017.
Please note that neither past support from United Way, nor this invitation to apply, is a guarantee that you will receive a Community Investment Allocation this year. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our office. Thank you again for your interest in being a United Way funded partner and for all you do to make our community a better place.