Due to the current pandemic, AARP Tax Assistance will not be available in 2021.
Need help filing your State and Federal Income Taxes and/or Homestead Credit? Schedule your appointment to receive FREE tax preparation assistance from trained volunteers through the AARP Tax Aide program.
Please bring the following:
- A Picture ID and Social Security Card
- Copy of 2019 tax return
- Medical/Dental/Long-Term Care Insurance Premiums paid during year
- All W2's related to employment or gambling winnings (W-2G)
- all 1099's; interest, dividends or pensions/IRA's
- SSA-1099 social Security Benefit Year-End Statement
- Property Tax Bill or Rent Certificate
- All 1095-A, B, or C Health Insurance forms
- Health Savings Account contributions or distributions
- Disability or Veterans Benefits received
- Receipts or cancelled checks for any other income, deduction and credits