A silver lining is a comforting or hopeful aspect of an otherwise desperate or unhappy situation.
COVID-19 and the restrictions and consequences associated with it are definitely an unhappy situation!
Luckily, there are some silver linings.
- Nature – walks and activities outside
- Time with immediate family
- Slowing down
- Technology and access to information and services in a new way
- Happier pets!
- Connecting with people in different ways
- The gift of awareness - Not taking things for granted
- Communities pulling together to help others
Pandemic: A message of hope
What is your silver lining?