Goal: Safe and healthy communities.
Safe Home and Community
Objective: Provide services and supports that keep a minimum of 500 individuals safe.
United Way initiatives focused on safe home and communities:
- Disaster Volunteer Reception Center
Partners focused on Safe Home and Community
- Personal Development Center
Access to Supportive Health Services
Objective: Provide services and supports that maintain or increase health and well-being for at least 100 individuals.
United Way initiatives focused on access to supportive health services:
- Nutrition On Weekends (NOW)
- Right To Play 4 All
- Make A Difference Day
- Plant a Row
- United Way's 2-1-1
Partners focused on Access to Supportive Health Services
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services - Counseling
- Home Delivered Meals
- Marshfield Area Respite Care Center