How to Make an Impact>>>
If you’d like to make a donation to help meet the increased needs of those in our community during this time, click below to make a gift to the COVID-19 Community Response Fund.
The COVID-19 Community Response Fund is a collaboration with Marshfield Area Community Foundation. This fund will provide flexible funding for organizations working in our community who are disproportionately impacted by the coronavirus and the economic consequences of the outbreak.
Click here to view the current grant recipients to-date.
We will do our best to update this site on a weekly basis. If you or your organization has a specific request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You CAN make a difference!
- Home Delivered Meals>>> Seasonal "tray favors" and delivery drivers, please call 389-7707 if interested
- Marshfield Clinic Health System>>> Sewn Face Masks, Notes or artwork that express gratitude and encouragement for staff, more here...
- Soup or Socks>>> Envelopes (for milk and produce vouchers), Egg Cartons, small-medium sized boxes, more here...
- Personal Development Center - Orenda Center>>> Household disinfectants and cleaning supplies, wipes, all-purpose spray, floor cleaner, laundry detergent
- United Way>>> Jelly, goldfish crackers, granola bars, oatmeal, fruit snacks
*Thank you to Marshfield Sunrise Rotary for helping spread the word and reaching out to find our communities most pressing needs during this time.